Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I order?
Orders can be placed with Avantii By Wicked using the following methods:
• Online shopping cart. You can begin your online ordering process by clicking on our menu tab (LINK), which will provide you with a full selection of all our products with pricing. Our online ordering system is fast and efficient and has been designed to simplify the sometimes stressful task of ordering catering.
• Email. You can email us your order or catering requirements at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you back a confirmation of order email or begin the planning process of your event.
2. How can I pay for my catering?
We prefer payments by credit card when the order is placed. There is no charge for Visa, Mastercard or Amex.
3. Are prices GST inclusive?
As we only cater for corporations all menu prices on our website are GST exclusive - a 10% Goods & Services Tax is added to those items that incur GST upon invoicing. Avanti caters will endeavor to keep pricing of our products consistent, however we reserve the right to adjust prices without notice.
4. How will I know if my delivery is on time?
Avantii Caters prides ourselves on timely deliveries. However in the event that we may not be on schedule as a result of unexpected circumstances that may compromise our delivery schedule, we will contact you in advance to let you know.
5. Are there any delivery fees?
Deliveries to Sydney CBD and North Sydney are currently free of charge. To view or delivery fees that apply to the Drop off points, please view our delivery fee menu in the menus tab. (LINK)
6. When will platters and equipment be picked up?
Avantii Caters will collect platters and equipment within 2 – 4 days after the day of delivery. If pick up were to take place before this time, we will inform you in advance as we understand all platters and equipment might need to be gathered.
7. What happens if we accidently lose or damage equipment?
We politely request that all platters be placed in a safe and secure location as a preventative measure to reduce the potential for loss or damage to our property. In the event that our platters and equipment are lost or damaged, the replacement value of the equipment will be charged.
8. When can I cancel my order?
Cancellation is as simple as contacting our friendly staff on (02) 8320 7869
Cancellation of a confirmed order within 2 or more working days prior to the event will incur no charge, however cancellation fees will apply if:
• An order is cancelled before 3.30pm one working day prior to the event as compensation for costs that may have already been incurred attributed to labor and stock.
• An order is cancelled the day of the event ,whereby Avantii Caters reserves the right to full payment of the confirmed order.
9. Is it possible to place a last minute order?
At Avantii caters we understand that catering may be required for last minute meetings or events; and we have a solution! Our quick order box, located on the Avanti Caters homepage allows you to provide us with your basic details and enquiries for catering, once received we will contact you ASAP to work out a solution for your request. Please remember that we may not have the stock needed to provide you with your requested menu items at such a late stage, however we will do our absolute best to provide you with an alternative option. We also encourage you to phone us is we do not respond to your last minute request immediatley.
10. Am I able to change my order?
As corporate catering specialists we have come to realise that changes in event particulars can occur quite rapidly, as a result we are very lenient with changes however we politely request that you inform us of any last minute changes to your order by 3:30pm one day prior to the event so we can accommodate the changes made to the best of our ability.
11. What are your Business hours?
You can contact our friendly staff on (02) 83207869 between the hours of 7:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. We deliver within this time period as well. We can also deliver outside of these hours between monday -friday upon request at no additional cost.
Orders that are placed on saturdays and sundays may incur addiotional costs.
12. Where is the food prepared?
All our food is prepared in our commercial kitchen.
13. What does the asterix symbol indicate if it is next to a menu item on the menu page.
If the the asterix symbol appears next to a menu item, it is indicative of additional needs associated with the purchase of that particular product. For example, the asterix symbol will appear next to the buffet options as additional equipment is required in order to service the buffet event as such indicating that the cost of the buffet option may not be the final cost. This may also show up next to individual canape or finger food items that may require a chef/cook to be on site to preperae the item.
14. Do we provide disposable items?
Avantii Caters can provide disposable cutlery, plastic plates, paper plates and other miscellaneous disposables at an additional fee.
15. When will I receive an invoice?
Invoices are usually provided after receiving your catering order within 1-2 business days.
16. Do you cater for people with special dietary requirements?
Yes we do! We provide vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free catering and much more. If you have any other special dietary requirements please inform us prior to placing an order so we can best accommodate your needs.
17. I have other Questions & Queries?
If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact our friendly staff by phone on (02) 8320 7869, or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any and all questions.